Friday, January 31, 2014

31 Weeks!

I cannot believe that we are already at 31 weeks.  It is actually making me really nervous right now.  In 8 weeks or less, I will have an infant again.  I'm feeling so unprepared again, but too exhausted to do much about it.  Exhaustion has hit all new levels this week.  My body aches horribly, I'm uncomfortable and can't sleep at night.  All of this is making me think more about baby stuff.  We are moving end of June, early July into a new house so I have been telling myself that we will decorate the cute nursery then.  The spare bedroom is technically baby's room and his dresser is in the closet there and it is all organized now.  I was thinking though that we could get the art for his room and put it above the spare bed, to make it look more like his? These are the 4 different options I'm thinking about..let me know which you like?



I want his room to be Elephants and Chevron.  So far the only thing I have for his room is grey chevron and white crib sheets from Target.
Anyway, today is 31 weeks.  He is now the size of a pineapple or the weight of a coconut.  He is somewhere between 15.2 inches and 16.7 inches long and weighs between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds.  He's going through major brain, nerve and eye development right now.  His irises will even react to light.  All five of his senses are working now and he can even partially regulate his own body temperature now.  His bones are hardening now too.  Only 56 more days or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment