Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My boys

So it is only 2 and half days until our baby boy is here.  We have been trying to talk to Micah about Baby a lot.  He knows that baby is in my belly, he will say Hi baby and rub my belly.  He has also given my belly kisses.  It could be a challenge that after baby boy is born for him to realize and understand that my belly is not baby anymore.  Anyway, recently an interesting thing has been happening between my boys.  Whenever Micah and I snuggle on the couch, baby boy will move to the side of the stomach that Micah is sitting on.  He tends to hang out on my right side, but if Micah is on my left side then he will move to the left side.  The boys have already started fighting too.  The other day Micah was sitting on my left side snuggled up to me and baby moved to that side.  Baby kicked Micah and Micah sat up, glared at my belly and then pushed on it.  Then baby pushed back and started going crazy in there.  Micah was not impressed and said "no no mommy!" like I had some control over it :).  I can't wait to see how the two interact once he is born.  I know it will be quite an adjustment and I am nervous on how Micah will be about sharing me.  He is not clingy to me at all, but I am always there and always available to him, so there is no need for him to be clingy.  When his time starts being shared, it could get interesting.  But here is a picture my friend Robin took the other day of Micah, baby and me.
I am just going to enjoy these next two days of my small family.

No comments:

Post a Comment